Pages

Site Visitors

Website counter

Welcome To My World

Losing weight or staying fit takes a tremendously work for me. I figured there are other individuals just like me.

These are collection of workout videos links that I have found in the internet, so the links choices are beyond my control.

Anyway, this is just a tryout blog, if there's not much of interest,I'll take it off again.

Thanks !

Mille

Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Kim Kardashian: Fit In Your Jeans By Friday - Ultimate Butt Body Sculpt DVD


English | AVI | Mpeg4 | 720x416 | 00:50:10 | 29.970 fps 1951 kbps | MP3 128 kbps 48 KHz | 700 MB

Known for her famous figure, reality star Kim Kardashian shows viewers how they can accentuate their curves with her exercise series FIT IN YOUR JEANS BY FRIDAY. This volume focuses on sculpting the lower body, with trainer Jen Galardi leading Kim in two fast-paced workouts of squats and lunges designed to tone and tighten the legs, hips, and butt. The program requires a step and hand weights and includes a bonus mini-routine.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...